We offer the “Digitized Contents Transmission Service for libraries”, provided by the National Diet Library (NDL).
This service allows you to view and photocopy (print) some of the materials digitized by the NDL at Osaka University Library. Available digitized images are of materials that are difficult to obtain because, for example, they are no longer published.
Please carefully read the following before you use the service.
- Main Library: Inter-library Loan Desk (one designated terminal available)
- International Studies Library: Reference Counter (one designated terminal available)
- 9:00-17:00 on weekdays
Who can use
- Undergraduate and graduate students of Osaka University
- Faculty, staff, researchers, research students, credited auditors, auditors, professors emeriti (a library card is required)
- *The service is not available for alumni and visitors.
How to use
- Please present your Student ID card or library card at the desk.
- Then library staff will log into the computer and have it ready for you.
- Materials that are “Available only at the NDL and partner libraries” can be photocopied (printed) only in accordance with the copyright law. (Materials that are “Available Online” can be accessed from anywhere using an internet-connected device.)
- To photocopy materials, you need to fill out a form at the desk with the materials’ information as well as the frame numbers of pages you wish to photocopy. (Library staff will photocopy them for you.)
- You cannot photocopy materials yourself. Taking photos of and saving digital images are also prohibited.
- Payment needs to be made by 17:00. Please give yourself extra time when requesting photocopies.
- You cannot request deliveries of photocopies of materials that are “Available only at the NDL and partner libraries”. Please use these materials at Main Library or International Studies Library.
|Public expense||Private expense|
|B&W||10 yen||25 yen|
|Color||50 yen||65 yen|
- You can search for materials on NDL Digital Collections.
- Materials with the access restrictions of “Available only at the NDL and partner libraries” can be used with this service.
- You can limit search results by selecting only the checkbox of “Available only at the NDL and partner libraries”.
- Information on this service is also provided on the NDL’s website (only in Japanese)