International Studies Library opened AV library on Monday, December 6.
Osaka University members and those who has a Minoh City Library card can use audio-visual materials in the AV library, including DVDs, Blu-rays, videotapes, LDs, cassette tapes, CDs and MDs, at the booths set up in the room.
Bring your card and the case of a material in AV library to the Reference Counter on the third floor.
We will lend you headphones and controllers.
Notes on AV library
- You can enter AV library at anytime during the open hours.
- For single person use only. Booths cannot be reserved.
- The booths in AV library are for the use of audio-visual materials. You cannot use them for self-study.
- Please refrain from watching any personal audio-visual materials.
- No food or drink allowed.
Notes on audio-visual materials in International Studies Library
- You cannot check out audio-visual materials. Please use them in AV library or AV Commons.
* AV Commons is currently unavailable.
- Only one audio-visual material can be used at a time.
- Osaka University Library Card or Minoh City Library Card (green or red card) is required to use audio-visual materials in AV library.
You cannot use the materials in AV library.
The latest service status of the International Studies Library is updated on the following page: