[2021.12.6]Currently, Only AV Library is available.
- AV Library is on the third floor of International Studies Library.
- AV library has booths in which you can use audio-visual materials such as DVDs, Blu-rays, videotapes, LDs, cassette tapes, CDs, MDs, and so on.
|Booth for watching (22 booths available)
||20 booths for one person
|2 booths for two persons
|Booth for listening
||3 booths for one person
How to use
- Osaka University Library Card or Minoh City Library Card (green or red card) is required to use materials in AV library.
- Bring your card and the case of a material in AV library (only one material per time) to the Reference Counter on the third floor. We will lend you headphones and controller. You can watch it at the designated booth.
- You may not borrow more than one item at a time.
- Also, you may not reserve audio-visual materials or booths.
- AV Commons is on the third floor of International Studies Library.
- You can watch audio-visual materials with friends. These are spaces for group discussions.
- You can freely change the layout of the room.
- Osaka University Library Card or Minoh City Library Card (green or red card) is required to use AV Commons. Please present your Library Card at Reference Counter on the third floor.