- AV Library is on the fourth floor of International Studies Library.
- You can use a lot of audio-visual materials such as DVDs, Blu-rays, videotapes, LDs, cassette tapes, CDs, MDs, etc.. They are in Reading room (1F).
|Booth for watching (22 booths available)
||20 booths for one person
|2 booths for two persons
|Booth for listening
||3 booths for one person
- AV Commns is on the fourth floor of International Studies Library, and next to AV Library.
- You can watch audio-visual materials with friends. These are spaces for group discussions.
- There are 5 booths. You can freely change the layout.
- Please fill out the form at Main Counter (1F).
- Booth for watching
- Booth for listening
- Big Display
- Wireless LAN
Non-members of Osaka University’s access
- People who are not member of Osaka University can also use AV library.
- For further information, please contact International Studies Library. (TEL: 072-730-5126)
- Please take good care of materials and equipment.
- Checkout and copying are not possible.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited inside AV Library and AV Commons. In case you were ignoring rules, we may ask you to leave AV Library, and may prohibit you from entering AV Library and AV Commons.
- Please refrain from talking on phone, and turn off your mobile phone or put it into silent mode.