Appropriate Use Policy for E-resources
E-resources are available only for the Osaka University members. Please note the following policies before using E-resources.
Policy on Acceptable Use of E-resources
Most E-resources are licensed by the library from companies in business for profit. The following are prohibited:
- Systematic downloads (especially for getting massive amounts of articles)
- Distributing copyrighted materials
- Use of resources for private business or commercial activities
- Use by people other than Osaka University faculty members and students (except when a PC for walk-in users is used)
Avoid excessive downloading
Please note that the following acts may also lead to excessive downloading.
- Manually download files one after another in a short period of time. Without using software or automated program does not mean you can download an unlimited number of files.
- Use the link prefetching function of your browser
- Use a function of Mendeley, EndNote or any other document management tool to automatically collect full-text files
- 【Database】New Arrival: Max Planck Encyclopedia of Comparative Constitutional Law (MPECCoL)(2023/04/03)
- 【Database】Notice for Change (CAS SciFinderⁿ→CAS SciFinder Discovery Platform for Academics)(2023/03/20)
- 【Database】Notice for cancellation (ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The New York Times with Index)(2023/03/20)
- 【Database】Notice for Change in Procedure of Off-Campus Use of Web of Science(2022/10/07)
- 【Database】New arrivals, changes and cancellations(2022/04/05)