In order to use the following databases, you need to register your information or install the client software.
Databases which require registration or client software
Access to SciFinder
- SciFinder Web for access from on campus
- Available from off-campus. Please refer to Off Campus Access.
- If you’re a first time user, User Registration is required.for access from on campus
- Structure drawing requires a Java (JRE) plug-in.
- Concurrent user limit: None
- Default timeout setting: 20 minutes
- If you forgot your username and password, please refer to here (Japanese).
Before using PsycINFO, you need to get ID and Password.
*There is no charge for the service.
Access to PsycINFO
This database is available from off-campus.
How to get ID/Password
Please apply to the library from each laboratory. (However, someone who doesn’t belong to any laboratories can apply individually.)
- Choose principal contacts. (Principal contacts needs to have an e-mail address.)
- Contact to
- Subject: "PsycINFO利用申請"
- Body: the institute or the laboratory, name of the principal contacts, e-mail address, TEL, FAX
- ID and password will be emailed to you.
*Be sure to send an e-mail using "osaka-u.ac.jp" domain. We don’t accept applications from other domains.
*Please keep us informed of any change of e-mail address.
- Please be careful in managing ID and password.
- We will change the password once a year.
- For inquiries, please refer to Ask Us.