For the purpose of research, you can make copies of materials only to the extent permitted by the copyright law.
If you would like to make copies, please apply at the desk of one of the four libraries after agreeing with the copyright rules listed below.
- The number of pages copied must not exceed half of the work.
- Theses and other articles published in periodicals can be copied in their entirety as long as the next issue has already been published or three months have passed since the current issue was published.
- Only one copy can be made for the same item per person. Multiple copies are not permitted.
- Copying service is available only for the purpose of research conducted by the person who made the copies.
- Regardless of whether compensation is received or not, copies are not to be re-copied or distributed.
Please refer to the following pages to get information about fees and service hours for each library.
Main Library Life Sciences Library Science and Engineering Library International Studies Library