April 5th, 2022
The databases listed below are newly available or cancelled/ downgraded from April 1, 2022.
Please check Database List for details.
Available from April 1, 2022
- CAS SciFinderⁿ
- CAS SciFinderⁿ is the new version of CAS SciFinder(Web). The most comprehensive database for the chemical literature, indexing journal articles, chemical substances and reactions, and more.
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Central is the largest single periodical resource available, bringing together complete databases across all major subject areas, including Business, Health and Medical, Language and Literature, Social Sciences, Education, Science and Technology, as well as core titles in the Performing and Visual Arts, History, Religion, Philosophy, and includes thousands of full-text newspapers from around the world.
- The Japan Times Archives JTW-1（March 22,1897 – December 31, 1926）
- The Japan Times is an English-language newspaper with the oldest history in Japan since the Meiji era. It is available from March 22,1897 to December 31, 1926 at Osaka University.
- 近現代史料データベース 大平正芳関係文書
- You can use the original historical materials such as the diary, letters, and government documents written by Masayoshi Ohira (1910-1980).
Shared by graduate schools/ another institutes of OU
- The Times Digital Archive, 1785-2019
- This database provides full-text facsimiles of The Times from its first issue (1785) to 2019.
- 新訂増補 国史大系
- 日本近代文学館 文芸倶楽部 明治篇 文芸倶楽部3（明治40年～大正元年）
- 文藝春秋アーカイブズ 文藝春秋1（大正12年～昭和7年）、文藝春秋2（昭和8年～昭和16年）
- Archives Unbound JFK and Foreign Affairs, 1961-1963
- Originally microfilmed as JFK and Foreign Affairs, 1961-1963, this collection provides insights into President Kennedy’s views on foreign affairs, U.S. leadership of the "West," and various worldwide crises.
Contract details change
- JapanKnowledge Lib
- Limit on No. of Users: 4→10
- Databese name: Kikuzo Ⅱ Visual → Asahi Shimbun Cross-Search
- Limit on No. of Users: 2→3
- Limit on No. of Users: 1→3
- ProQuest Research Library
- The ProQuest Research Library will continue to be available as a part of contents of ProQuest Central.
- CiNii Articles
- It will be integrated into CiNii Research.
Cancelled on March 31, 2022
- Nexis Uni
Please migrate your saved searches and alerts from CAS SciFinder(web) to CAS SciFinderⁿ until 30th 2022.
Notice: 22/03/18【Database】Notice for users of CAS SciFinder (Please migrate your saved searches and alerts)