May 20th, 2022
Replacements of photocopy machines are complete on 1st August. Accordingly, an IC card which has 7 digit number* is required for photocopying at the public expense. The IC card is available at your faculty’s financial department. The IC card which has already been applied for registration through your faculty's financial department by the end of July is already available.
- *With the IC card, you can use photocopy machines at 3 of OU libraries (Main library, Life Sciences Library and Science and Engineering Library) and at your faculty.
- **The budget code which you can register is limited as follows. If you would like to use other budget code, please ask the financial department of your faculty.
- 013 大学運営物件費 (Project code that begins with "Nn")
- 041 附属病院経費 (Project code that begins with "Ny")
- ***If you would like to photocopy at the public expense in a library without the IC card, please ask a library counter with your budget information (22/07/06).
If you have any further questions about above, please contact the financial department of your faculty.