When faculties and students of Osaka University submit manuscripts to SpringerOpen or BioMed Central (about 400 titles) in 2015, your APC (Article Processing Charge) will receive 10% discounts by using the APC discount coupon codes.
If you would like to save your charge, BEFORE submitting your manuscript, let us know your manuscirpt information by e-mail. The library will send you back the code.
- Your name
- Your institute or school
- The title of your manuscript
- The journal’s title you submit to
- Technical Services Office, Specialist (Serials and Electronic Resources)
- 06-6850-5064/5065 (172-5064/5065)
If you finish submitting manuscript without the APC coupon codes, you may not receive any discount.
Term of validity : January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015
Qualified persons : Facalties and students of Osaka University
- How to use APC coupon code： Manuals(PDF)
- SpringerOpen titles： http://bit.ly/1A6XmZj
- SpringerOpen APCs： http://www.springeropen.com/about/apcfaq/howmuch
- BioMed Central titles： http://bit.ly/1w3EFFC
- BioMed Central APCs： http://www.biomedcentral.com/about/apcfaq/howmuch
- Exceptional titles for discount： http://bit.ly/12fBqjW
This service is available for the reason that Osaka University subscribes SpringerLink e-journals through JUSTICE consortium.