In Osaka University, you can use E-journals(approximately 15,500 titles), E-Books(approximately 9,000 titles), and Databases(more than 40).
E-resources are available only for the Osaka University members. Please note the following policies before using E-resources.
- 【Database】JapanKnowledge Lib Maintenance Alert（5/27 9:00- 13:00）(2018/05/11)
- 【Database】JDreamIII Maintenance Alert（3/31 9:00- 4/2 9:00）(2018/03/29)
- 【Database】Changes and termination of some database contracts(2018/03/22)
- 【E-Journal】 (3/30 trouble is solved)Wiley E-Journals/E-Books Off-Campus Access Error(2018/03/20)
- (03/07 trouble is solved)【E-Journal】 How to avoid error in accessing Elsevier e-journals(2018/02/23)
Policy on Acceptable Use of E-resources
Most E-resources are licensed by the library from companies in business for profit. The following are prohibited:
- Systematic downloads (especially for getting massive amounts of articles)
- Distributing copyrighted materials
- Use of resources for private business or commercial activities
Notification about plug-in software for systematic downloads.
- Some plug-in software (e.g. BrowsterASleipnir) automatically download every files through the links on the page you’re visiting.
- In this case, if you search websites by scholarly keywords, unintended systematic downloads may happen.
- Please note not to access to E-resources when you use PCs with such kind of plug-in software.