In Osaka University, you can use E-journals(approximately 15,500 titles), E-Books(approximately 9,000 titles), and Databases(more than 40).
E-resources are available only for the Osaka University members. Please note the following policies before using E-resources.
- 【Database】ProQuest Maintenance Alert（1/28 12:00-20:00）(2018/01/12)
- 【Database】Kikuzo II Visual for Libraries Maintenance Alert（1/14 10:00-10:10）(2018/01/11)
- 【E-Journal】 Trial of JAMA Journals（-12/31）(2017/12/06)
- 【Database】Reaxys switches over to a new version(2017/11/06)
- 【Database】≪Last updated: 17/07/20≫ ProQuest Maintenance Alert（7/30 4:00-13:00）(2017/07/04)
Policy on Acceptable Use of E-resources
Most E-resources are licensed by the library from companies in business for profit. The following are prohibited:
- Systematic downloads (especially for getting massive amounts of articles)
- Distributing copyrighted materials
- Use of resources for private business or commercial activities
Notification about plug-in software for systematic downloads.
- Some plug-in software (e.g. BrowsterASleipnir) automatically download every files through the links on the page you’re visiting.
- In this case, if you search websites by scholarly keywords, unintended systematic downloads may happen.
- Please note not to access to E-resources when you use PCs with such kind of plug-in software.