In Osaka University, you can use E-journals(approximately 15,500 titles), E-Books(approximately 9,000 titles), and Databases(more than 40).
E-resources are available only for the Osaka University members. Please note the following policies before using E-resources.
- 【Database】JDreamIII Maintenance Alert（12/15 9:00- 17:00）(2018/12/10)
- Recovered【E-Journal】【Database】Off Campus Access is temporarily unavailable.(2018/11/26)
- 【E-Journal】Trial of “Nature Microbiology” (-12/19)(2018/11/21)
- 【Database】JapanKnowledge Lib Maintenance Alert （11/25 9:00-13:00）(2018/11/14)
- 【Database】JapanKnowledge Lib Maintenance Alert（10/18 19:30 – 20:30）(2018/10/16)
Policy on Acceptable Use of E-resources
Most E-resources are licensed by the library from companies in business for profit. The following are prohibited:
- Systematic downloads (especially for getting massive amounts of articles)
- Distributing copyrighted materials
- Use of resources for private business or commercial activities
Notification about plug-in software for systematic downloads.
- Some plug-in software (e.g. BrowsterASleipnir) automatically download every files through the links on the page you’re visiting.
- In this case, if you search websites by scholarly keywords, unintended systematic downloads may happen.
- Please note not to access to E-resources when you use PCs with such kind of plug-in software.