E-resources are available only for the Osaka University members. Please note the following policies before using E-resources.
Policy on Acceptable Use of E-resources
Most E-resources are licensed by the library from companies in business for profit. The following are prohibited:
- Systematic downloads (especially for getting massive amounts of articles)
- Distributing copyrighted materials
- Use of resources for private business or commercial activities
Avoid excessive downloading
Please note that the following acts may also lead to excessive downloading.
- Manually download files one after another in a short period of time. Without using software or automated program does not mean you can download an unlimited number of files.
- Use the link prefetching function of your browser
- Use a function of Mendeley, EndNote or any other document management tool to automatically collect full-text files