You can access e-resources (e-journals, e-books and databases) that Osaka University subscribes from home or business trip destinations.When you are within the campus of Osaka University, please use e-resources by clicking each tab of “E-Journals”, “E- Books” and Databases on Library’s website.
Access to e-journals / e-books
If the title you need is available for off-campus access, authentication screen will appear. After authentication, you can access the journal website.
Publisher / Vendor links
Some Journals are available off-campus via the following link through user authentication by Osaka University Personal ID.
Access to databases
Some databases are available off-campus via the following link through user authentication by Osaka University Personal ID.
- ACM Digital Library
- CINAHL Plus
- CiNii Articles
- Cochrane Library
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online (ECCO)
- Essential Science Indicators (ESI)
- Financial Times Historical Archives, 1888-2010
- Health & Medical Collection
- House of Commons Parliamentary Papers
- Index to Legal Periodicals
- International Bibliography of Art（IBA）
- Jacoby Online
- JapanKnowledge Lib
- Journal Citation Reports
- KOD (Kenkyusha Online Dictionary)
Available off-campus through GakuNin.
- LexisNexis Academic
- The Making of the Modern World (MOMW)
- MLA International Bibliography
- New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics
- New York Times collection
- OED Oxford English Dictionary
- Press Reader
- Primal Pictures
- ProQuest Platform
- ProQuest Research Library
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection
(You must first register and create your personal account.)
- SocINDEX with Full Text
- Supplementum Epigraphicum Graecum
- Web of Science
- 毎日新聞 マイ索