For the purpose of research, you can make copies of materials only to the extent permitted by copyright law.
If you would like to make one or more copies, please inform a staff member at the counter after agreeing the copyright rules listed below.
- The number of pages copied must not exceed half of the work
- Theses and other articles published in periodicals can be copied in their entirety as long as the next issue has already been published or three months have passed since the current issue was published.
- Only one copy of something can be made per person. I.e., multiple copies are not permitted.
- Copying is for the purpose of research by the user
- Regardless of whether compensation is received or not, copies are not to be re-copied or distributed
Copying fee per one sheet is as follows.
|types of expense||b&w||color|
|OU members||University’s expense||10yen||50yen|
|personal expense (in cash)||20yen||60yen|
|personal expense (coin-operated or CO-OP copy card)||10yen||50yen|
Please check following page about service hours and desks.